Here is their objections to putting this woman on an employment equal opportunity commission (or in their minds, proof that she hates America):
- She has worked for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the pro-homosexual Human Rights Campaign Fund and she founded something called the Moral Values Project, a "gender equity" group meant to sound like something conservative.
- Professor of law (gay studies) at Georgetown University
- Primary author of the pro-gay/transsexual bill known as the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA)
- She is also a strategist for gay activists.
- In her paper, “Moral Conflict and Liberty: Gay Rights and Religion,” Feldblum argues for legislative and judicial “outcomes that will allow LGBT people to live lives of honesty and safety in today’s society.”
- She believes that eventually, many jurisdictions will have “modified their laws” so that gays will freely marry or have civil unions with the same benefits as marriage
- She also believes that religious people who run businesses or operate other institutions have no right to deny services to gays, lesbians, bisexuals or transgendered persons.
- In short, she wants the gay agenda to trump the First Amendment and religious freedom to impose the gay agenda on all Americans
Noticing a trend? If not I highlighted it for you.
So to summarize, the Fundies object to someone getting placed on the EEOC whom is a law professor who worked for the ACLU and co-wrote the Employment Non-Discrimination Act? If one ever wondered why there was a need for the EEOC and for people like Chai Feldblum to be a member, The Traditional Values Coalition article shows us why.
Maybe The Traditional Values Coalition article should have been titled "If you hate gays, join us", it would have better fit their real agenda.